Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to provide Worldwide Patient Transportation, Healthcare & Emergency Medical Solutions TM.
Our vision is to be an industry leader in the provision of local, regional and worldwide patient transportation, remote healthcare and remote emergency medical services.
- We will care about our patients, clients, staff and stakeholders
- We will provide responsive, adaptive and creative worldwide patient transportation, remote healthcare and emergency medical solutions
- We will collaborate with the clients and communities that we serve
- We will conduct ourselves in a professional, honourable and responsive way
- We will be accountable to the patients, clients, families, staff and stakeholders that we serve
- We will care about the environments that we live in, work in and visit
Scope of Care
We accept and care for the following types of patients, both medical and trauma:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Patients, requiring Paramedic level care
- Advanced Care (ALS) Patients, at the Advanced Paramedic and Critical Care Nursing level
- Critical Care / Critically Injured (CCT) requiring Critical Care Transport level care with Physcian and Critical Care Nursing Support
We do not accept neonatal, pediatric ICU or high risk obstetrical patients.
LIFESUPPORT Patient Transport is a member of the Travel Health Insurance Association of Canada.