Our Medevac BC Bringing People Back to Canada
LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services is Vancouver’s premier choice for complete Medevac support.
Our flight coordinators are available 24/7 to provide you with safe, timely, and comfortable air medical care. When you book with LIFESUPPORT, feel confident knowing you are flying with a leader in the air medical transport industry.
Why choose LIFESUPPORT?
✔ Universally accredited
✔ Dedicated air ambulance case managers
✔ National and international repatriation capability
✔ Fully equipped air medivac fleet
Our Medevac BC services are experienced, adaptable, and reliable for your personal needs!
- European Aeromedical Institute Accredited – The LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services air ambulance program is accredited by the European Aeromedical Institute (EURAMI), according to the latest 5.0 version standards. We are certified for adult critical care transport, commercial airline medical escorts, as well as inter-continental fixed-wing air ambulance services.
- Unrivalled Experience – When it comes to reliable and timely medevac Vancouver services, there is simply no substitute for experience. With LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services, you are in capable hands. We have a team of the most qualified air medical specialists in the industry and have logged millions of inter-continental miles across the globe. Our certified crew provides a wide variety of air medical support, including transport medicine, life flight medevac operations, out of hospital medical care, medical escorts, and worldwide medical logistics. National and International Transfer Services If illness or injury strikes when you are away from home, getting the medical care you need is crucial. That is why we provide medevac transfer support with no matter where you are. If you need to get to a local hospital, rehabilitation centre, or specialized care facility, we are always there for you. When a medical emergency happens, reach out to LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services to bring you back to Vancouver.
- Advanced Medevac Aircraft – You can’t be a leading medevac provider without the finest aircraft in the industry. That is where LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services shines. All the aircraft we use are outfitted with state-of-the-art medical equipment, including critical-care and life-support apparatuses. From the King Air 300 for national repatriation to the Falcon 20 for international journeys, rest assured that you are flying with the best in the business.
- Services Offered – No two repatriation circumstances are the same. When air medical transportation support is a must, lean on LIFESUPPORT. We provide a wide range of services to meet your specific medevac needs in Vancouver. Whether you are looking for an air ambulance, airline medical escorts, commercial airline repatriation, or worldwide commercial stretcher transport, and ground medical transport support, we do it all.
- Reliable Reputation – Why would you trust your health or the health of someone you care about with just any medevac provider? Choosing LIFESUPPORT means working with a company that has an exceptional reputation. We are trusted the globe over by financial institutions, insurance underwriters, hospitals, governments, and medical assistance companies.
Medivac Fleet first
Transporting BC residents home from abroad or within Canada
We take great pride in all our private medevac and air ambulance team members. Combined with our aviation experience and out-of-hospital medical attention, you and your loved one will experience the best possible
care throughout the entire journey. For exceptional service and personnel to match, get in touch with LIFESUPPORT.
Being stranded overseas with a medical emergency can be overwhelming. At LIFESUPPORT, we understand how isolated and stressed you can feel during times of crisis abroad. That is why we offer international medevac services to bring you back home to BC from anywhere in the world. We only use cutting-edge aircraft, perfectly suited for long-range medivac missions. No matter where you are in Canada, there’s no place like home, especially when you need critical medical attention. Whether you have to return to your local hospital, nursing home, or healthcare facility, rely on LIFESUPPORT to get you there. We provide vital medivac services in all major Canadian cities, including Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, and Halifax and everywhere else in Canada.
Transporting you back to BC from India & all over the world
We also travel around the world to support medical flights from India, from major cities such as Delhi and Mumbai. LIFESUPPORT has extensive experience working with major airlines who fly to and from India, to assist patients and relatives home safely.
Medevac Accreditation counts
One of the most important qualities to look for in an air ambulance provider is the appropriate accreditation. If they are not recognized by the leading agencies in the medical air transportation field, take your business elsewhere. LIFESUPPORT, we continually undergo a series of rigorous examinations and reviews, ensuring we meet the highest safety standards in the industry. Our private medevac program is accredited by the European Aeromedical Institute (EURAMI), according to the latest 5.0 version standards.
Private Air Ambulance – Around The Clock Accessibility
A medical emergency can happen when you least expect it. And if it does when you’re traveling, you will need a dependable air ambulance company working for you. When illness and injury strike, every precious moment counts. Rely on LIFESUPPORT to deliver timely, quality air support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. More than just an air medical transport lifeline, LIFESUPPORT provides comprehensive bedside-to-bedside solutions. Our caring case managers will coordinate long-distance ground ambulance transportation, taking you to and from any location you need. Lie back and relax knowing paramedics and registered nurses will be by your side the entire journey, attending to your every need. For a world-class medical transportation experience like no other, look to LIFESUPPORT for all medevac BC solutions. Contact Us for a Free Quote
Medical Facilities in British Columbia, Canada
We provide medical air ambulance for the main hospitals in BC including Royal Columbian Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital and more.
Royal Columbian Hospital
The Royal Columbian Hospital is the oldest hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia and one of the busiest in the Fraser Health Authority.
Address: 330 E Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3L 3W7
64G5+JM New Westminster, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 520-4253
Vancouver General Hospital
Vancouver General Hospital is a medical facility located in Vancouver, British Columbia. It is the largest facility in the Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Centre group of medical facilities. VGH is Canada’s second largest hospital, after The Ottawa Hospital
Address: 899 W 12th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
7V6G+JC Vancouver, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 875-4111
BC Women’s Hospital
B.C. Women’s Hospital & Health Centre, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority, is a Canadian hospital located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, specializing in women’s health programs.
Address: 4500 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3N1
6VVG+H2 Vancouver, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 875-2424
BC Children’s Hospital
British Columbia Children’s Hospital is a medical facility located in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority. It specializes in health care for patients from birth to 16 + 364 days of age, unless followed by a specialist team.
Address: 4480 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3N1
6VVF+RP Vancouver, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 875-2345
Victoria General Hospital
Victoria General Hospital is an acute care facility located in View Royal, British Columbia, Canada, a western suburb of Victoria. VGH, as it is commonly known, provides emergency, general surgery and medical treatment services.
Address: 1 Hospital Way, Victoria, BC V8Z 6R5
FH88+PX Victoria, British Columbia
Phone: (250) 727-4212
Royal Jubilee Hospital
The Royal Jubilee Hospital is a 500-bed general hospital in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada located about 3 km east of the city centre, in the Jubilee neighbourhood
Address: 1952 Bay St, Victoria, BC V8R 1J8
CMMC+7Q Victoria, British Columbia
Phone: (250) 370-8000
LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services
We provide Medical Transportation Flights around the world from our bases in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Frankfurt.