- Critical Care (ER or ICU) Registered Nurse, Nanaimo (Casual/On Call)
- Critical Care (ER or ICU) Registered Nurse, Calgary Alberta Base (Casual/On Call)
- Critical Care (ER or ICU) Registered Nurse, Toronto Office (Casual/On Call)
- Flight Doctor, Calgary Alberta Base
Air Medical Flight Crew
Start your new career as a Flight Nurse and join our team and see the world in this exciting opportunity as a casual Registered Nurse with LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services, Inc. We are a world leading, internationally accredited air medical transport firm headquartered in Nanaimo, with operations. Our medevac aircraft is based at the Nanaimo airport, and our Flight Nurses travel the world on any one of the hundreds of missions we fly each year, on our air ambulance or by commercial airline.
Recruitment is happening now for our Nanaimo medevac base, for training to commence in the summer of 2018.
Our Commercial Airline Medical Escort bases are recruiting for Calgary, Alberta and for Toronto, Ontario.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Current Practicing RN Registration with minimum 3 years experience in an ICU/CCU or ER setting
- Current CPR and ACLS and related certifications
- Valid Canadian, American, European or UK Passport
- Ability to work shiftwork, depart for missions rapidly, and ability to comfortably travel overseas
- Positive attitude, demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Training is provided in house by our Clinical Education Team. New recruit orientation commences in Summer 2018
How to Apply
Sorry, no phone calls please.