Join our team and see the world in this exciting opportunity as a casual Flight Nurse with LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services, Inc. We are a world leading, internationally accredited air medical transport firm based here, locally on Vancouver Island. Our medevac aircraft is based at the Nanaimo airport, and our Flight Nurses travel the world on any one of the hundreds of missions we fly each year, on our air ambulance or by commercial airline.
Recruitment is happening now for our Nanaimo medevac base, for training to commence in October. This is a unique opportunity to maintain your current hospital practice while earning extra income in this challenging yet exciting opportunity as a Flight Nurse.
- Current CRNBC Registration with minimum 3 years experience in an ICU/CCU or ER setting
- Current CPR and ACLS and related certifications
- Valid Passport, ability to work shiftwork, and to travel overseas
- Positive attitude, demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Training is provided in house by our Clinical Education Team. New recruit orientation commences in October.