Our Medevac Vancouver Brings People Back to Safety
LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services is Vancouver’s premiere choice for complete Medevac support. Our flight coordinators are available 24/7 to provide you with safe, timely, and comfortable air medical care. When you book with LIFESUPPORT, feel confident knowing you are flying with a leader in the air medical transport industry. Why choose LIFESUPPORT?
✔ Universally accredited
✔ Dedicated air ambulance case managers
✔ National and international repatriation capability
✔ Fully equipped air medivac fleet
Our Medevac Vancouver services are experienced, adaptable, and reliable for your personal needs!
- European Aeromedical Institute Accredited – The LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services air ambulance program is accredited by the European Aeromedical Institute (EURAMI), according to the latest 5.0 version standards. We are certified for adult critical care transport, commercial airline medical escorts, as well as inter-continental fixed-wing air ambulance services.
- Unrivalled Experience – When it comes to reliable and timely medevac Vancouver services, there is simply no substitute for experience. With LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services, you are in capable hands. We have a team of the most qualified air medical specialists in the industry and have logged millions of inter-continental miles across the globe. Our certified crew provides a wide variety of air medical support, including transport medicine, life flight medevac operations, out of hospital medical care, medical escorts, and worldwide medical logistics. National and International Transfer Services If illness or injury strikes when you are away from home, getting the medical care you need is crucial. That is why we provide medevac transfer support no matter where you are. If you need to get to a local hospital, rehabilitation centre, or a specialized care facility, we are always there for you. When a medical emergency happens, reach out to LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services to bring you back to Vancouver.
- Advanced Medevac Aircraft – You can’t be a leading medevac provider without the finest aircraft in the industry. That is where LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services shines. All the aircraft we use are outfitted with state-of-the-art medical equipment, including critical-care and life-support apparatuses. From the King Air 300 for national repatriation to the Falcon 20 for international journeys, rest assured that you are flying with the best in the business.
- Services Offered – No two repatriation circumstances are the same. When air medical transportation support is a must, lean on LIFESUPPORT. We provide a wide rage of services to meet your specific medevac needs in Vancouver. Whether you are looking for an air ambulance, airline medical escorts, commercial airline repatriation, or worldwide commercial stretcher transport, and ground medical transport support, we do it all.
- Reliable Reputation – Why would you trust your health or the health of someone you care about with just any medevac provider? Choosing LIFESUPPORT means working with a company that has an exceptional reputation. We are trusted the globe over by financial institutions, insurance underwriters, hospitals, governments, and medical assistance companies.
Medical Facilities in British Columbia, Canada
We provide medical air ambulance for the main hospitals in BC including Royal Columbian Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital and more.
Royal Columbian Hospital
The Royal Columbian Hospital is the oldest hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia and one of the busiest in the Fraser Health Authority.
Address: 330 E Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3L 3W7
64G5+JM New Westminster, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 520-4253
Vancouver General Hospital
Vancouver General Hospital is a medical facility located in Vancouver, British Columbia. It is the largest facility in the Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Centre group of medical facilities. VGH is Canada’s second largest hospital, after The Ottawa Hospital
Address: 899 W 12th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
7V6G+JC Vancouver, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 875-4111
BC Women’s Hospital
B.C. Women’s Hospital & Health Centre, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority, is a Canadian hospital located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, specializing in women’s health programs.
Address: 4500 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3N1
6VVG+H2 Vancouver, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 875-2424
BC Children’s Hospital
British Columbia Children’s Hospital is a medical facility located in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority. It specializes in health care for patients from birth to 16 + 364 days of age, unless followed by a specialist team.
Address: 4480 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3N1
6VVF+RP Vancouver, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 875-2345
LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services
LIFESUPPORT Air Medical Services, Inc is an internationally accredited, globally recognized medical air transport and emergency services company, with diversified services, serving multiple sectors, including governments, hospitals and health authorities, the travel & health insurance and financial sectors.
We provide Medical Escort Flights around the world from our bases in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Frankfurt.