Bringing People Back to Canada
Our mission is to provide Worldwide Patient Transportation, Healthcare & Emergency Medical Solutions.
- We will care about our patients, clients, staff and stakeholders
- We will provide responsive, adaptive and creative worldwide patient transportation, remote healthcare and emergency medical solutions
- We will collaborate with the clients and communities that we serve
- We will conduct ourselves in a professional, honourable and responsive way
- We will be accountable to the patients, clients, families, staff and stakeholders that we serve
- We will care about the environments that we live in, work in and visit
Scope of Care
When you choose Lifesupport Air Medical Services, you’re choosing an internationally accredited and experienced medical transport organization who adheres to the highest standards of care in every single case.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Patients, requiring Paramedic level care
Advanced Care (ALS) Patients, at the Advanced Paramedic and Critical Care Level
Critical Care / Critically Injured (CCT) requiring Critical Care Transport level care with Doctor and Critical Care intensive care support
See what our clients are saying.
I just wanted to say thank you very much for all your help in getting my mom overseas and for the quick and professional manner. It made the world of a difference. Thank you for everything!
I like to thank you for the help you gave me Hannah G was a wonderful nurse to come with me from foothills hospital to boundary trails hospital in Winkler, MB I’m very great full for the service Hannah is a wonderful nurse.
Thank you Simon and Sheila for getting my brother back home safe and sound. LifeSupport Air Medical Services did a fabulous professional job. I would highly recommend this service!
Lifesupport always welcome hardworking people to join the team. Are you looking to join?Open Positions
Get in touch
Our team of experts is standing by to help you navigate the unfamiliar world of medical repatriation.We’re here to help